Publication date: 12 July, 2021
Dear Customers, we would like to let you know that with effect as of 1st August 2021, we intend to engage a new subprocessor of customer personal data. We hereby give you a notice of our intention to engage company Yandex Services AG (“Company”) for the purposes of hosting and maintaining data of JetBrains customers in Russia. The Company will process customers' personal data in order to provide you with certain JetBrains software, services, information and related support.
We have undertaken appropriate due-diligence and are satisfied that the company will abide by the following requirements (in addition to any applicable legal requirements):
- Only process personal information in accordance with JetBrains’s instructions,
- Ensure that all persons who may access the personal information are bound by obligations of confidentiality,
- Will conduct data hosting services,
- Implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures,
- Promptly notify JetBrains of actual and/or suspected data breaches,
- Cooperate with JetBrains in dealing with any requests from data subjects or supervisory authorities.
In order to be compliant with the agreement we have in place with you, we have entered into a data processing agreement with the Company according to the requirements of article 28 of GDPR. If you object to JetBrains s.r.o. engaging the company in the capacity of personal data processor please let us know within the next 31 days from the date of this notice by contacting email@example.com. In case you object to our engagement of the Company you have a right to terminate your agreement with JetBrains. Should we not hear from you within the next 31 days we will assume you consent with this engagement and will proceed as outlined above.